- Free shipping on orders over 600$ (western Canada & Ontario)
- Low stock - 13 items left
- Inventory on the way
Colourage Translucent Permanent GEL Color contains the richest shades and most natural tones! What does this mean to you? It means maximum versatility and more revenue! It means you’ll get everything you want and the consistent, reliable results you need!
- Diverse color palette of 65 shades, plus 4 Concentrates, Blonding Booster & Glosser.
- Easy-to-formulate system.
- Translucent, multi-dimensional tones with flawless gray coverage.
- Long-lasting color that resists fading through state-of-the-art dye coupling technology.
- Oleic acid gives hair beautiful shine and condition.
- Smooth, gel-like consistency for easy mixing and application.
- Economical – Mix 2oz. developer with every 1oz. of color.
- Two developer consistencies to choose from for flawless application.
5 Easy Steps to Formulating
- Step 1: Using the Natural Series on the Colourage Swatch Ring, determine the natural level and percentage of gray.
- Step 2: Determine the desired level and tone to be achieved.
- Step 3: If lightening the hair, reference the RPC Chart to determine the RPC at the desired level. Decide if you want to enhance or neutralize the RPC.
- Step 4: Reference the Color Wheel and Tonal Series Base Chart to choose the shade needed for desired results.
- Step 5: Determine the developer strength and timing to achieve the desired results.
Mixing concentrates: Add 1/8 oz concentrate to every 1 oz of color. If more is needed, add another 1/8 oz to every 1 oz color. Remember to add 2 parts developer for every 1 part concentrate in your formula. To adjust tonal value, extra developer is not necessary.
Clear: Add to color for pull through, extra shine and condition.
Blonding booster: When adding to color formula, amount should not exceed up to 1/2 oz for every 1 oz of color. Add same amount of developer as you do blonding booster.