SoColor Extra Coverage - Grey coverage gets even better. The first hair color powered by CERA-Oil™ Conditioning Complex to restore tresses to their natural appearance.
1. Condtion - Ceramides
2. Smooth + Control - Jojoba oil
3. Shine - Soy bean
1. Determine the natural base level plus percent of grey using the Consultation Center Swatches. Consider the effects of texture, tenacity and porosity.
2. Determine the level you wish to achieve.
- Lighter or darker?
- Same level?
- Cover or blend grey?
3. Determine the tone desired.
Cool, Neutral or Warm. The final hair coloring results will be a combination of the artificial color molecules and the natural underlying pigmentation of the hair
4. Determine the percentage (volume) of developer needed.
Matrix Cream Developer is formulated to give up to 1 level of lift for every 10 volume of developer used.
For ultimate grey coverage, 6% (20V) is recommended for use with Extra Coverage Collection and Dream Age.
• Color: 100% covered
• Texture: Smoothed
• Thickness: Expanded
• Frizz: Controlled
• Strength: Restored